RoweBots offers a variety of training courses to meet the demands of your staff and projects. These training courses are generally given on your site to minimize travel costs but can also be done on our site.
All RoweBots training courses are fully hands on. The focus is experiential learning. Typical training courses are as follows:
- The DSPnano Operating System (3 days)
- The Unison Operating System (4 days)
- Power Supply Control Software Configuration (1 day)
- Understanding and Porting Motor Control Algorithms (1 day)
- TCP/IPv4/IPv6 operation and configuration (.5 day)
- USB embedded host and device operation and configuration (.5 day)
- File Systems for different applications (.5 days) FAT, Nand, Nor, PowerSafe (.5 day)
- Wireless implementations using Bluetooth, WiFi, Zigbee and 6loWPAN (1 day)
For training course details, please contact us, as all courses are modified to fit the audience more precisely.