Collection of Personal Data
RoweBots may collect the personal Data on its Website (depending on the services used, the products you ordered, and the technology used) or through the business relationship you may have with RoweBots. All data collection and processing will be done in accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council. The types of personal data collected by RoweBots and how it will be used are described below.
Events (Conferences, Exhibitions, etc.)
During the following events, RoweBots may collect and process the associated Personal Data
During a Trade Show, Conference, Exhibition or any other meeting with the RoweBots team, you may provide RoweBots representative with your Business Card, and RoweBots will collect and process the following Personal Data: First name, Last name, Title, email address, office or mobile phone number, company name, company address, type of industry, company website.
During the RoweBots account registration process on RoweBots’ owned website, RoweBots will collect the following Personal Data: User´s Name, Company, Department, Salutation, if applicable title, Name and surname, office or mobile phone number, email address, IP address.
During the on-line connection to your account, RoweBots will collect the following Personal Data: User´s Name, Company, email address, IP address.
If you decide to communicate with RoweBots through the Website Form, RoweBots will collect the following Personal Data: First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Company, Phone, Country
If you choose to download a White Paper from the RoweBots website, RoweBots will collect the following Personal Data: First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Company, Phone, Country
The RoweBots Website and related online resources collects cookies. If you agree to the “cookies” pop up, RoweBots will collect the following Personal Data: IP address
Use of Personal Data
RoweBots may use and process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Business relationships: managing and administering our relationship with you, your company or organization including keeping records about business contacts, services and payments in the dedicated CRM. This information will be used to customize our offering and messaging to you, develop and enhance our business relationship while personalizing our marketing and promotional campaigns;
- Communication: sending emails, newsletters and other messages to keep you informed of legal developments, market insights and our service offerings;
- Events: running legal briefings, roundtables and other events;
- Client surveys and feedback: including feedback and client engagement events as well as answering issues and concerns which may arise;
- Website monitoring: to check the website and our overall technology services to ensure they are being used appropriately while optimizing their functionality;
- Site security: to provide security to our offices and other premises (normally collecting your name and contact details on entry to our buildings);
- Online security: protecting our information assets and technology platforms from unauthorized access or usage and to monitor for malware and other security threats;
- Managing suppliers: who deliver services to us;
- Legitimate interest: to pursue the legitimate business interests listed in the “Legitimate Interests section of this policy below:
- providing software services;
- managing our business and relationship with you or your company or organization;
- understanding and responding to inquiries and client feedback;
- understanding how our clients use our services and websites;
- identifying what our clients want and developing our relationship with you, your company or organization;
- improving our services and offerings;
- enforcing our terms of engagement and website and other terms and conditions;
- ensuring our systems and premises are secure;
- developing relationships with business partners;
- ensuring debts are paid;
- operating suppressors to exclude you from direct marketing if you unsubscribe;
- sharing data in connection with acquisitions and transfers of our business.
Sharing of Personal Data
RoweBots will not share the Personal Data with any other entities without a corresponding lawful legal notice from authorized entities of Canada.
Right to Access and Modify Personal Data
Applicable data protection law provides you with the right to:
(i) obtain from RoweBots, information on the personal data RoweBots holds and/or processes about you through receiving a copy of your personal data that’s processed in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format,
(ii) obtain from RoweBots the rectification of inaccurate personal data,
(iii) obtain from RoweBots the erasure of your personal data, unless processing of her/his personal data is necessary for compliance with applicable legal obligations,
(iv) obtain from RoweBots the restriction of processing regarding her/his personal data,
(v) transmit your personal data which you actively provided to another recipient selected by you, and
(vi) object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, of processing of your personal data based on a legitimate interest of RoweBots or a third party.
RoweBots takes every reasonable step to ensure that your personal data is only processed for the minimum period necessary for the purposes set out in this Privacy Notice. The criteria for determining the retention period for your Personal Data are:
- RoweBots will retain copies of your Personal Data in a form that allows for identification only for as long as:
- We maintain an ongoing relationship with you (e.g. where you are included in our mailing list and have not unsubscribed);
- Your Personal Data is necessary in connection with the purposes set out in this Privacy Notice and we have a valid legal basis,
- The duration of:
- any applicable limitation period (i.e. any period during which a person could bring a legal claim against us), and
- an additional 1 year following the end of the applicable limitation period (so we are able to identify any personal data of a person who may bring a claim at the end of the applicable period).
Data Privacy Contact
To ask questions or make comments on this Notice and on our privacy practices, or to make a complaint about our compliance with applicable privacy laws, please contact us at email@example.com